Thursday 13 March 2008

Like a Dandelion...

Our parents are like Dandelion* which always covering us with their warm Loves n give the best for us,when the time has come...they'll let us go to learn more bout ourself, to be more mature..and ofcourse with a lot of hopes for us to be a better person. We should appreciate their hard works for us n never disappointed them ^^
.
Let us remember for a moment...think bout their kindness that have given to us...their pray n support, their trust in us n most of all, think bout their Unconditional Love to us as their child...imagine without them...can we be like this now? ^^
.
"Have you appreciated them for their works?"
"How will you pay for their kindness?"
"What's the best thing you've done for them?"
"What will you do next for them?"
"Do you really love them"?"
And the answers for that...only God who knows and yourself...
.
Maybe for some people (especially me) it's hard to say "I Love You, Mom", "I Love You, Dad" but with that words can make your parents know that you want to say thank you for their kindness n love that have given to you and also to show that you Love them too..^^
.
In fact...i'm too shy to say bout that in real life,but...ermm...i'll try it later ^^.
Before that..from this blog, i want my parents know...maybe i've been make them disappointed, make them felt upset for all i've done...i'm apologize for that, even though i never meant to make them being upset coz of me...i'm really sorry...i just want to give the best...>.<.
And also I would say thank you for Mom&Dad's Great Love that you've given to me, it will last forever in my heart..my deepest heart ^^.
Last but not the least...i want to say "I LOVE YOU, MOM"; "I LOVE YOU, DAD"; "I LOVE YOU, BRO"...i wish all THE BEST for my family...God Bless You All ^^
.
"A Dandelion is a most precious gift when clutched in the hand of a child you love,
Diamonds pale in comparison when you hear the words, 'Mommy, I picked this for you!"
-Tina Chambers
.
*Dandelion is a flower which keep the seeds on its flower head, and when the wind blow...the seeds will fly away leaving its head for journey to be new Dandelion flowers.

No comments: